Sunday 12 April 2015

8Track Music Mixes by AmiloFinn


I've been thinking about and listening to a lot of music lately and decided to put some more music mixes on the AmiloFinn 8Track channel at http://8tracks.com/amilofinn . I already had music mixes for 'Music from the Movies', 'My Music Collection' and 'Lorna's Songs'. I have now added 'Travelogue', 'Out of this world' and 'Music from the Dawn of Time'.
  

'Travelogue' is a selection of ten of my favourite songs about places and travel, starting with Northern Lights by Renaissance and ending with Empire State of Mind by Alecia Keys. It also includes Egypt by Kate Bush, Penny Lane by The Beatles and Kashmir by Led Zeppelin.


 'Out of this world' is a selection of songs I like listening to when I want to escape my everyday earthly worries. It features songs about the stars, the moon and the planets and includes Space Oddity by David Bowie, Walking on the Moon by The Police and Champagne Supernova by Oasis.

'Music from the Dawn of Time' features renditions of some of my favourite Baroque, Classical, Romantic and early Twentieth Century keyboard music that I found on the SoundCloud, including Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, Chopin's Revolutionary Etude and Debussy's Arabesques.

No comments:

Post a Comment