Sunday 17 April 2016

Craft Stall at Eastcote URC


Saturday 16th April 2016 was quite a successful day for me and my craft stall. It was a great improvement on my November craft stall, firstly because I got the right day, the right place and the right time.

Throughout the morning I sold quite a lot of cards, including my first poppy brooch card. I now have about 52 basic greeting card designs and mum told people I have 'a card for every occasion', which is quite accurate, although maybe I could develop more specific 'Get well soon' and 'With sympathy' cards in the future.

I didn't sell any Star Heart Dolls but maybe I need to find a new venue if I am to find success in this area. I sold some lavender scenters and completely sold out of sleeping angels.

I sold a poetry book to a man who recommended another venue to me and also told me to 'keep up the good work', which was very encouraging. In the end I did well enough to give a generous donation to the cerebral palsy charity we were supporting, the CMSS Skills Development Centre in Northwood, who you can find here.

The successful day was completed by lunch with mum, piano teaching and tea with friends.



  


  




No comments:

Post a Comment